Sunday, December 28, 2008

You're a beautiful angle in my life...

My mother taught me to treat others with kindness and not with a harsh attitude. She told me to forgive and forget. I still remember when I was finishing high school my mother told me that she would not send me away for college because she loved me so much and she advised me these few things the night I was leaving my town for college abroad. She sat beside me held my hand and gently kissed my forehead and told me: "If you wish to succeed in this world you have to remember that you have to give in order to receive, you have to make love and not war, and it is always better to part with someone as friends and not as an enemy, in the end she told me if you want something badly enough and you work hard for it there is nothing in this world that can stop you from getting it."I love you mother :) You're a beautiful angel in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment